1)Assess this statement: “Activity-based costing is only useful for manufacturing companies”. Do you agree or disagree, why?2) It is fairly straight forward to combine process costing and activity based costing in one statement. Is it possible to combine job order costing, process costing, and activity based costing in one statement? If so, please provide an example.3)The period manufacturing costs of a company is comprised of $2,000,000 in direct materials, $1,000,000 in direct labor, and $500,000 in overhead, resulting in 7,000 units of product. Manufacturing operations is consisted of two processes, machining and assembly. Machining takes up 40% of direct materials, 60% of direct labor, and 50% of overhead. Provide a hybrid manufacturing cost statement, containing combined activity based costing and process costing.4) apply job costing to a business organization that exhibits and demonstrates these concepts. You should develop a summary of the organizations strategy and how they use these concepts to compete.Ensure to answer all questions asked in a clear way.Ensure to include intext citations and 3 references in APA st
1) Assess this statement: “Activity-based costing is only useful for manufacturing companies”. Do you agree or disagree, why?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.