Lab 6 Weather Data**This part of the Lab will require 6 consecutive days of data collection. On day 1, find a 5 day forecast for your area from whichever weather website you prefer. Record what the forecast is for each of the 5 upcoming days in terms of sky conditions (sunny, cloudy, partly cloudy, rain…) temperature, chance of precipitation, and wind. On each day following, compare the first day set of forecasts to the most recent forecast. What is different, or is the updated forecast the same? What were the observed weather conditions after the fact? How does this compare to what was forecast? Suggest a reason why the forecast might change daily.View the animation at http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap130731.html (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (alternatehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOzHVUQCw0 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.). Assess the differences from 1884 to 2011. Which areas of the world seem to have changed the most? How has your part of the world changed?Address the following:Distinguish between weather and climate.What is the relationship between CO2 and temperature?Assess the difference in CO2 since 1900. (https://scripps.ucsd.edu/programs/keelingcurve/wp-content/plugins/sio-bluemoon/graphs/co2_800k_zoom.png (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. )Identify and explain 4 ways climate change is making an impact.Identify and explain one weather anomaly that occurred in the past 10 years, from anywhere around the globe.
Lab 6 Weather Data sky conditions forecast temperature precipitation
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.