1.alternate ending )you will be rewriting the ending of a short story from our class. You will take on the role of the original author, mimicking their tone, style, theme, point of view, and staying true to their characters. You are not rewriting the entire story, but rather eliminating the last few paragraphs of the original and inserting your own. You must include the original story’s line which you are starting from at the top of your paper and italicize or highlight it so I can see where you picked up. In this final draft, you will simply submit your new ending with this line, not the entire original story on top of it. You will need 1-2 full pages.2)WRITING AN EPIC POEM:The epic is an extended narrative poem that tells of the adventures and exploits of a hero that is generally larger than life. The hero is also often considered a legendary figure, such as Odysseus or Beowulf. You read epic poems this year! Remember Beowulf in Unit 1 and a portion of Paradise Lostin Unit 4? Homer’s Iliad and Vergil’s Aeneid are also examples of epic poems. Page requirement: 1.5 minimum-5 maximum double spaced.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.