– 250 words APA format- zero plagiarism!- read the instructions carefullyInstructions for Project Part B:Writing Your Letter to the Author of the Research Study Refer to document titled How to Write an APA-Style Letter for formatting of your letter.1. APA formatting (2 points)2. Focus on one major point. Give your letter more force by focusing on one issue and providing evidence for that issue. (1 point)3. State the article you’re responding to. Orient the researchers as quickly as possibly by stating the name and date of the article and the specific issue in the study that you are responding to. You can do this in just one or two sentences. (1 point)4. State your position. After you have stated the argument you are responding to, you should clearly state the position you are taking on the issue and why. Take this time to show why the issue is relevant and important but remember to be brief. (2 points)5. Provide evidence. Now that you have stated your groups’s position on an issue, you need to back it up with facts. You need to show that your group has put thought into formulating your letter. Though your letter is short, providing a few key facts can make a big difference. Here are some ways to provide evidence: (2 points)6• Use recent anecdotal evidence from your workplace. • Use statistics, data, or survey results.7. Say what should be done. Once you have provided evidence for your group’s point of view, end the letter by saying what can be done to address the issue. Perhaps just raising awareness of the issue is enough, but there may be other things that the researchers can do to address the issue in the future (ex., recognizing and integrating your suggestions for future research). (2 points)8. Have a simple closing. End with one sentence that summarizes your group’s point of view on the issue so the researchers have a clear reminder of your main message. (1 point)9. Include a closing phrase and your name(s). At the very end of your letter, include a simple “Sincerely,” or “Best regards,” to finish your letter. Indicate your MSN student status since it is relevant to the issue addressed in your letter. (1 point)Editing Your Letter:1. Trim down your letter to avoid wordiness. Your letter should be short and concise • Cut out extraneous phrases or flowery language. Be straight and to the point. This will help you cut down on your word count. • Eliminate phrases like “We think” and “We believe”. It’s apparent that the content of your letter is what you think and believe, so you don’t need to waste the words.2. Be respectful and professional in tone. Even if you disagree with an issue, maintain a respectful tone instead of being angry or accusatory. Keep your tone formal and avoid slang or casual phrasing. Do not insult the researchers. Keep an even, unbiased attitude when writing your letter. (1 points
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.