AssignmentIn 2017, one of the biggest cyberattacks ever to occur was caused by the failure of the management and IT staff at a well-known, very large enterprise to take the necessary action to prevent the hacking the personal information of over 800 million customers. The ability of the black hats to penetrate the technology portal at mega-giant Equifax and steal personal information was determined to be the simple failure to apply a patch to fix a known risk referred to as the Apache Struts vulnerability. An alert had been promulgated and the employees at Equifax knew of the vulnerability, and even ran some scans, but never applied the patch that would have prevented the reconnaissance and penetration of the data farm at Equifax. The credit-reporting agency had two months to apply the fix before the cybercriminals began stealing the data.DiscussFor this assignment, research a recent cybersecurity issue that had a considerable impact on an enterprise.Describe in detail the recent cybersecurity issue that you selected.How was the enterprise impacted?What could have been done to prevent the incident?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.