1. A ball is thrown horizontally from a platform so that the initial height of the ball is 6.0m above the level ground below. The ball lands 24m from it’s original horiztional location. Find how fast the ball was thrown. Show all work 2. A car is driven at constant velocity along a level highway. Indicate the value of the net force and list all the main forces acting on the car to produce the net force. Clearly explain what produces or exerts each of the contact forces acting on the car and explain which forces are balanced. 3. Summarize two observations that are contrary to the predictions based on Newton’s laws but that confirm Einstein’s explanation of gravity. Indicate how the predictions based on Newton’s theory differ from Einstein’s.please explain in a way a regular high school student can understand. thank you 🙂
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.