1.The perception is often that public Emergency Medical Services “EMS” agencies have a lot more funding than private ones. Discuss why this may or may not be true. Include examples of where funding comes from for both sides.2.Which do you think was the more significant battle for turning the tide of the war: Gettysburg or Vicksburg? Why?3.Give a response to this Student’s Response below.5 Sentences minimum. I believe the battle of Gettysburg was more significant in turning the tide of the war than the battle ofVicksburg, Mississippi. The Union had won multiple battles in the Western and the Trans-Mississippi theater taking Georgia, the Carolinas, Louisiana and they already had control of the Mississippi River. For that reason, I don’t believe their win at the battle of Vicksburg was too much of a surprise and would not have been such a moral defeat. However, on the Eastern Theater, the Confederates had a few more wins and they actually could have won the battle of Gettysburg. The defeat at Gettysburg I believe it must have been very demoralizing especially knowing this was the only area that you had a chance of winning.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.