****NOTE: to get ANY credit on this assignment, you have to put together a well-written, and well analyzed paper, and provide thoughtful conclusions. Therefore, I would not recommend submitting this unless you put in the time and effort to make it high quality.****NO LATE SUBMISSIONS ACCEPTED, NO EXCEPTIONS.For this assignment: Use a news article published over the past 6 months that has to deal with issues that we have spoken about in this class (Note that It cannot be a news story that was assigned to you, or one that we directly discussed or used in class). In your paper: 1) Describe what the issue is, including any relevant information from the article you read. 2) Analyze the issue, using at least 3 course readings. 3) Make conclusions based on your analysis. Paper must be at least 4 pages double-spaced. You must include in text citations, and a reference page with all citations included (including your article), using APA format.Here is the news article published over the past 6 months:https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/201…Here are the 4 course readings you need to use to analyze the issue. https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/podcast-the-g…https://hbr.org/2013/07/keep-up-with-your-quantshttps://www.ted.com/talks/rachel_botsman_the_curre…https://youtu.be/TiaVGBEFiZs
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.