1.If y = x3 + 2x and , find when x = 2. Give only the numerical answer. For example, if = 3, type only 3. ( 4 points) 2.The area A = πr2 of a circular water ripple changes with the radius. At what rate does the area change with respect to the radius when r = 4ft? (4 points)16π ft2/ft8π ft2/ft8 ft2/ft4π ft2/ft3.A rectangular box has a square base with an edge length of x cm and a height of h cm. The volume of the box is given by V = x2h cm3. Find the rate at which the volume of the box is changing when the edge length of the base is 4 cm, the edge length of the base is increasing at a rate of 2 cm/min, the height of the box is 15 cm, and the height is decreasing at a rate of 3 cm/min. (4 points)The volume of the box is decreasing at a rate of 192 cm3/min.The volume of the box is increasing at a rate of 288 cm3/min.The volume of the box is decreasing at a rate of 288 cm3/min.The volume of the box is increasing at a rate of 192 cm3/min.4.The height of a cylinder with a fixed radius of 4 cm is increasing at the rate of 2 cm/min. Find the rate of change of the volume of the cylinder (with respect to time) when the height is 14cm. (4 points)16π28π32πNone of these5.A 10-ft ladder rests against a vertical wall. If the bottom of the ladder slides away from the wall at a rate of 1 ft/sec, how fast, in ft/sec, is the top of the ladder sliding down the wall, at the instant when the bottom of the ladder is 6 ft from the wall? Answer with 2 decimal places. Type your answer in the space below. If your answer is a number less than 1, place a leading “0” before the decimal point (ex: 0.35). (4 points)
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.