21.In an essay of at least two well-developed paragraphs, explain the global benefits of international trade and multinational corporations.22.In complete sentence format, explain (a) two of the three types of trade barriers, (b) the reasons why countries sometimes establish trade barriers, and (c) the effects trade barriers sometimes have on the economy.23.In an essay of at least two well-developed paragraphs, analyze four of the factors that can affect economic development in some countries.24.In an essay of at least two well-developed paragraphs, explain why countries enter into free trade agreements. Provide the names of three trade agreements you have studied in this unit, and provide a brief description of each.25.In an essay of at least three well-developed paragraphs, (a) explain one economic difficulty for people traveling and conducting business between countries, and (b) describe the two exchange rate systems and how they function in alleviating these problems.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.