Answer in WORD doc. please1.For and , find the simplified form for f [g(x)] and state the domain.2.Evaluate . You must show your work to receive credit.3.A particle moves on a line away from its initial position so that after t hours it is s = 6t2 + 2t miles from its initial position. Find the average velocity of the particle over the interval [1, 4]. Include units in your answer.4.Use the table below to evaluate at x = 1. x1234f(x)6182f ‘(x)6182g(x)1443g ‘(x)955-45.Find the x-coordinates where f ‘(x) = 0 for f(x) = 2x + sin(4x) in the interval [0, π].6.Find for 4 – xy = y3. You must show your work to receive credit.7.A 120-inch strip of metal 12 inches wide is to be made into a small open trough by bending up two sides on the long side, at right angles to the base. The sides will be the same height, x. If the trough is to have a maximum volume, how many inches should be turned up on each side?8.The radius of a 12 inch right circular cylinder is measured to be 4 inches, but with a possible error of ±0.2 inch. Use linear approximation or differentials to determine the possible error in the volume of the cylinder. Include units in your answer.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.