***There are 2 Discussions. Each discussion must be 250 words and need to have at least 1 to 2 references. Discussion 1:Kohlberg said that there are six stages of moral development, culminating in a belief that there are universal ethical principles that everyone should follow. Relativists say that every culture has different ethical principles and there’s no absolute right or wrong. Postmoderns say that there is no universal truth at all only constructs. Do you think that implies that these ethical systems are less developed than a philosophy that teaches universal truth or that Kohlberg was wrong? Explain your reasoning.Discussion 2:In the culture in which you grew up, which of the four false goods (money, pleasure, prestige, and power) do you think is the strongest temptation for the most people? Why do you think so?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.