A ten year bond will have half yearly coupon of 6% pay has just being issued with a redemption yield price of 9% effective. It is redeemable at par. What price would an investor paying 15% tax on income pay for the bond? The tax coupons are due 4 months after each coupon is received.An investor liable to income tax at 25% purchases $ 10,000 nominal of a newly issued bond 5 year fixed interest bond which is redeemable at par and pays coupons of 8% p.a. half yearly in yearly in arrears. Calculate the price the investor should pay to obtain net yield of 10% p.a.A tax exempt investor purchases $10,000 of a 5 year newly issued bond which is redeemable at par and pays coupons nominal of 8% p.a. half yearly in arreas. Calculate the price the investor should pay to obtain a net yield of 10% p.a.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.