“State of Estates” is a national estate planning firm with 2,500 employees in eight states.Prepare a 9 to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes for upper management at “State of Estates” to address the following areas:An overview of Title VII as applied to race and national origin discriminationWays “State of Estates” can minimize liability for race and national origin discrimination in its employment practicesThe three types of affirmative actionWhether any type of affirmative action is required or recommended for the firmInclude visual interest in the form of relevant photos, clip art, and/or graphics. Format your presentation consistent with actual use in the workplace, and include both an introduction slide and reference slide. The speaker notes should elborate or explain the slide text, not simply repeat it. You should use no more than 20 words per slide and no more than 30 words for the speaker notes for that slide – less is better. DO NOT FOLLOW THE SLIDE OR WORD COUNT IN THE GRADING GUIDE.Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.