Just because it’s the fall semester, which includes my favorite holiday, Halloween…We’ve read some of the mythological stories from the ancient Near East, including gods, goddesses and — monsters! (Ishtar and Enlil and Isis, oh my!).You may have noticed that mythology is very big in our culture these days (Thor, for example, in the Marvel Universe films; the books of Richard Riardon).Can you give an example of a god, goddess or monster from the ancient Near East in the literature or film of today? Describe how the god or monster is used, what the format is (literature, film, etc.), where it came from, etc.Write at least one paragraph describing the god, goddess or monster, of at least five sentences. What culture/civilization/mythology/religion does it come from? What does it looks like? What are its powers? It’s myths? It’s stories?Write a at least one paragraph, of at least five sentences, describing how the god goddess or monster is used in today’s culture — the film, the book. If in a film, who directed it? Who starred in it? How is the god or monster used or featured? If in a book, who wrote it? How is the god or monster used or featured?If you quote or paraphrase from a research source other than the course material, use an informal citation (author, title, page or website) in parentheses. Failure to do this is plagiarism, and will earn 0 points.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.