A key component of a research proposal is a review of the literature. You need to establish what is known and what is unknown about your chosen topic. Every CHOICE you make in the research project design needs to be supported by ‘grounding’ in the existent body of accepted knowledge, thus review and citations of the literature related to methods.This interim project (ten points) is an annotated bibliography of a minimum of five (5) papers relating to your chosen topic, research question, and general methods you anticipate utilizing.Due the end of week 2You can use the link below to start searching the disaster literature. http://libguides.philau.edu/dmmAnnotated Bibliography, in APA format, for Disaster Management current issues. (5 papers from academic/scientific sources)
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.