Please select ONE of the following prompts to answer in the form writing/essay. Throughout the 1990’s, virtually every category of crime in the United States exhibited a steady decline in the number of people being arrested. Based on your knowledge of the sociology of deviance what do you think are the reasons behind this fact? Please be sure to explain the connections between your reasons and the decline in the rates of crime.Describe actions that can be taken to bring about a more equitable society for older people. In your prescriptions please be sure to explain how they will help according to sociological theories and principles.Sociologically analyze and explain the following statement: “It is the social control authorities who actually create crime and deviance. Without social control, crime and deviance are actually impossible.” Observe your family and analyze them sociologically. How do issues like social stratification by race, gender, and age fit with your own family? Which major sociological perspective best explains both the structure of your family and how it operates and why? (Focus on connecting using the material we have covered in class in your answer.)The key points to remember and include in your essay are as follows:1. answer every part of the prompt.2. use the sociological perspective in your answer rather than a simple personal response.3. focus on connecting using the material we have covered in class in your answer.4. make sure that your answer is using sociology accurately and consistently.Addition info:Book: You may ask yourself -Dalton ConleyChapter 6: Deviance and Crime (I think some of the question above is link to this chapter)chapter 6 terms: (you can look online too for more info)https://quizlet.com/130097186/sociology-deviance-a…https://quizlet.com/27838899/sociology-deviance-an…Conley ; Chapter 8: Sex and GenderConley; Chapter 9: Race and Ethnicity
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.