All the questions are in the file.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
HVAC Modern Marvel
Watch the History Channel Documentary and answer the following questions:
1. What is the advantage of being able to condition air, according to the documentary?
2. What was the first way of heating?
3. Where was the modern central heating system invented, and how did they move the hot
4. What does the law of thermodynamics state about heat and hot air and how do we stop
5. What replaced coal and wood used for house heating?
6. What was the reason for the first attempt to cool down a room, and how did they do it?
7. How does humidity affect our comfort level?
8. Who was known as the father of air-conditioning?
9. How did AC change how buildings were designed?
10. What was the impact of air conditioning on travel and hospitality?
Purchase answer to see full