1. As the vice president of finance for a company producing and selling electronic switchboards, you are considering foreign investment to build a plant to assemble electronic components. A source in China advises you that a town near Shenzhen may be an excellent location for a new plant. Chinese are well educated and willing to work for reasonable wages. Projected construction costs are acceptable. Both rail lines and airports are nearby, and the current Chinese government seems politically stable. The town even has a technical college that will be an excellent source for skilled employees. The plant will ship most of the finished electronic components back to the United States.a) Do you know everything you need to make an investment decision?b) If not, what else do you need to know about investment in foreign countries?c) What does it mean to say that law is the foundation of the private enterprise system2. (a) What is property? How does property differ from “resources”? (b) Why is property important to society? To private enterprise?3. A marketing consultant to your firm comments that being ethical in business means nothing more than obeying the law. Discuss4. As the chief executive officer of a Silicon Valley software company, you become aware that your chief competitor is working on a new computer program that will revolutionize interactive voice-based applications. You know that if you can find out about several key functions relating to your competitor’s program, your own programmers can duplicate the function of the program without actually copying its code.a)Is it ethical for you to hire away from your competitor a secretary who may have overheard something that will be useful to you?b) Is it ethical for you to send an attractive employee to a bar where your competitor’s programmers hang out in the hope of getting the information you want?c) Is it ethical for you to have someone hunt up and read everything published by your competitor’s programmers in case they may have let slip something that will help you?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.