An organization’s ability to provide its employees with additional knowledge or skills that employees can effectively utilize remains central to raising the level of performance and productivity of both employees and the organization itself. Too many training opportunities, though, are not effectively created and utilized. The consequence is that the training presentation or program does not change the basic character or performance of an employee.Research an organization that recently enacted a new or innovative training program. Be sure to choose an organization with which you are familiar and for which you can gather sufficient information to successfully complete this assignment. For this assignment, develop a well-written paper that includes the following:Provide a brief background of the organization and detail the general issues/problems that the training was intended to address (for example, the lack of motivation within the sales force).Present the general components of an effective training plan and assess whether the training program developed and implemented in your example followed general components of an effective training plan, explaining why it did or did not.Finally, evaluate whether the training plan may be effective or not, stating how you would modify the training plan to raise the chance that it may effectively modify the behavior/attitude of the organization’s employees and therefore lead to greater productivity and profitability. Your paper should meet the following requirements:Be 2 pages in lengthInclude at least two scholarly sources that support your position as stated in this assignmentBe formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.