ASSIGNMENT PREP COMPANY SELECTION AND SOURCESThere are three written assignments in the course, in which you will use the same organization to analyze the culture and make recommendations. Therefore, it is essential you start to think now about your company selection.Consider selecting a company you work for, a company a family member or friend works for, or a civic organization. To ensure your selection sets you up for success in all three assignments, be sure that your company:▪ is one you are familiar and can draw on internal processes the public (outsider) is unaware▪ has true issues that need to be resolved▪ allows for realistic and enforceable solutions for the organization to be successful INSTRUCTIONS To complete this assignment, use the provided textbox in which you:1) Identify the company that you want to research for the three written assignments in the course.2) Describe the organizational issue in your chosen company.3) Explain why the issue hinders organizational efficiency
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.