As the IoT (Internet of Things) grows, and users access corporate data with personal devices, companies are stuck balancing the ethical line between security with privacy. In regards to MDM systems and BYOD policies, answer the following questions:Is it OK to read employees’ e-mail as a security measure to ensure that sensitive company information isn’t being disclosed? Should you have access to those emails and files on a personal device that is accessing the company data via a 3rd party app (i.e. Outlook Mobile, or iOS default mail program)? If you do read employees’ e-mail, should you disclose that policy to them? Before or after the fact?Is it OK to read the documents and look at the graphics files that are stored on users’ computers or in their directories on the file server? On their mobile device?For this week, you need to respond to 2 of your peer’s initial responses. Your replies need to be more than 1 or 2 sentences to obtain credit for posting. Describe how you agree or disagree with their post. Add to their post, but do not attack their position. These are ethical questions with no right or wrong answer. In total, you need to have more than 3 posts (your initial and 2 replies to receive full credit).
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.