As part of the requirements for this course, you will complete a research paper on a behavior of interest to you (Aggression in Autism Spectrum Disorder). In Unit 3, you identified your topic and got your instructor’s approval. You now complete your research and evaluate the methodologies used to define the behavior, the ways in which that behavior is measured in the ABA field, and the treatment methodologies and experimental designs utilized to treat that behavior. Use the assignments you have completed during the course as possible resources for completing your paper. You must synthesize the findings of at least five recent journal articles in your final paper.Other Assignment Requirements-The behavior that the research paper will be on is Aggression in Autism Spectrum DisorderWritten communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.Resources: A minimum of five (5) scholarly sources.Length: 5–10 double-spaced pages, including title page and references..Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.