1. Considering your local schools or educational programs, discuss an area of concern that would benefit from research.My area of concern is the Georgia Alternative testing for students with disabilities.2. What are your final words/thoughts on your learning from this course? The course is Education ResearchRespond to student discussion Board: An area of concern that I have about my school is the implementation of proficiency scales without adequate training. Two years ago my school district decided to move to using proficiency scales instead of and A,B,C,D,F grading system. The work afterward was tremendous! First, we had to choose essential learning outcomes that we felt were most important. Then, we had to unpack those standards and break them down into measurable, testable standards. After we made the proficiency scales we then had to make assessments that would line up with the scale. We did have a few verticle alignment meetings but not enough to really hone in on great alignment. After all of the scales and assessments were made we implemented them. Many adjustments needed to made after actually using them. My issues is, we as teachers have not had the appropriate training and we have not done adequate research in testing these scales and assessments out to use them. Fast forward two years, our superintendent is now wanting to buy pre-made scales from a company that are better aligned but we will still need to make new assessments or adjust the assessments that we already have. I would like to see research on how effective teacher made proficiency scales are compared to pre-made scales? Are they better aligned? Are students’ scores higher/lower/same? Are the standards the same? How different/alike are the scales?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.