1. Title of the ArticleExample: article 18 “Arranging a Marriage in India”2. State the Main Point of the Article:Example: The main point of this article is that in India marriages are not based on love, but are arranged by the parents to ensure stability and the well-being of the whole family. (Be specific, precise, and to the point.)List three important facts that the author uses to support the main idea. Please note: Your fact statement must be followed by a specific example from the article. If you are stating that Americans and Mexicans have different communication systems, you need to endorse it and say: for example, most Mexicans speak Spanish; but most Americans speak English.Facts must be statements in the article based on research and provide precise examples to support the main idea. Example:a. Sita, agrees with arranged marriages and thinks marriage is too important to be left to the decision of young and inexperienced sons or daughters such as herself.b.Divorce in India is a scandal and Marriage binds two families and not just the bride and groom.c. In one case a girl was not favored as a good candidate for marriage because she was “too educated” and considered too independent.4. What information or ideas discussed in this article are also discussed in your textbook or other readings you have done or videos you have watched? List the textbook chapters and page numbers if your reference is a reading source.PLEASE NOTE:* Do not skip this question. It is important for developing your skills in integrating ideas or facts.* Do not just give a chapter and page numbers or a link to a video. Write a phrase or sentence regarding the connection.Example:Annual Edition Article # 24 provides a perspective on the negative effects of arranged marriages in India.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.