Assignment Guidelines:Take your article from a popular publication such as Time, Newsweek, US News and World Report, etc. You can use the RSS feed located in the main menu as a place to begin your search.The article must have been published within the past year.Do not use an Internet blog, a professional journal, or newspaper article. These sources are likely either too brief or too complex for this assignment.Look for a thorough article that is written for the general public.Ensure that your article relates to psychology and one of the subjects covered in the course (If you are not sure, refer to the table of contents of your text).Make sure that the article has sufficient depth and breadth (enough content and specific information) to allow a thorough critique.Critiques of the article must include the following:Identify and articulate the key issue(s) in the article. Identify information/evidence in the article that supports its point of view and/or conclusions. Analyze both the student’s and the author’s assumptions regarding the article’s point of view and/or conclusions. Identify background information relevant to the article’s point of view and conclusions. Explore and evaluate the issue(s) relevance to real world problems and solutions. Clarify the student’s own position, perspective and/or hypothesis. Explain the conclusions, implications and/or consequences of the article. Paper Requirements:The APA style format must be used in writing the paper. It should be between 5-7 pages in length (not including the title and reference page). Although outside sources are not required, any such material used in writing the paper must be properly cited according to the APA format with a complete bibliography of all source material.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.