By reading and presenting articles from Wall Street Journal, you will learn how real companies make real strategic decisions.a.Summary: Read your selected article “Stocks Slip but Close Week With Gains” Reflection: Use your text book/my lecture notes to apply any subject(s) that is (are) matched with your article. Include a direct quotation from the book. In your own words, elaborate the application of the theory from your book into your article for class discussions. Your grade will be calculated based on your presentation and class participations/discussionsTry not to use big words if it is not necessary. Explaining easy to understand as you can. The reflection section should show where you have find it in the text book. For example: Chapter 5. page 50.The text book and the article I have uploaded for you.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.