Assignment 1: Assess Organizational Readiness Due Week 4 and worth 100 pointsNote: The assignments are a series of papers that are based on the same case, which is located in the XanEdu tab in the course shell. The assignments depend on one another. Review the assigned case study and complete this assignment.Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:Analyze how the Critical Success Factors (CSFs) apply to the facts of the case study. Provide examples to support your analysis.Determine the project benefits, organizational readiness, and risk culture of the company in the case study. Provide justification for your response.Develop at least three (3) project risk recommendations based on your analysis.Identify the initial categories of risk (RBS Level 1 and 2) that you see as being present in the case study using the Example Risk Checklist (Figure A-2, Hillson & Simon text).Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Analyze the Critical Success Factors (CSFs), project benefits, and organizational readiness and risk culture of the company.Apply the results of this analysis to the development of project risk recommendations.Assess and prioritize risks to the project through an analysis of the active threats and opportunities presented.Create a schedule of project risks and opportunities appropriate to the organization.Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.