Assignment 1:answer the following questionsCase: ACORN v. County of Nassau, 2009 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 19459 (E.D.N.Y. Mar. 9, 2009)Using the case referenced above, please provide the following answers:1. According to this case, when does the duty to preserve arise?2. Define what adverse inference instruction means and why such an instruction would be useful in a civil trial.3. Why did plaintiffs in this case seek an adverse inference instruction and what evidence did they provide to support their allegations?4. List the elements this court determined plaintiff needed to prove in order for defendant’s level of lack of preservation of evidence to justify an adverse inference instruction.5. This court determined there were two avenues available to prove the relevance of allegedly spoliated information. What are they?6. What is the state of mind required to show spoliation?7. In your opinion, (a) was the court’s finding of gross negligence on part of the defendant and the order to compensate plaintiff for the costs and fees of filing the motion justified; and (b) should the court consider the level of technical competence of the attorneys and staff factor in motions such as these?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.