Assignment 1 instructions https://blackboard.strayer.edu/bbcswebdav/institut…Assignment 1 template https://blackboard.strayer.edu/bbcswebdav/institut…REVIEWING RESEARCH AND MAKING CONNECTIONS Due Week 4: 110 points For your first assignment, you will complete a short answer activity in which you will analyze the article following the Ask, Research, Learn, Do process. This process was introduced in your webtext as a simplified version of the sociological research process. It’s a useful tool to help you think critically, answer questions, and solve problems. REVIEW THE RESEARCH Review the Article “Most Americans think the government could be monitoring their phone calls and emails” http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/09/27/mo… USE THE RESEARCH Use the research information presented in the article to answer the questions below. You should write four paragraphs, one for each step listed in bold. Use the Assignment 1 template to complete this assignment. Refer to Chapter 2 of the webtext as necessary. 1) Ask: • What was the topic of the research? • Who was studied in the research? • What was the research question that was answered by the information in the article? 2 2) Research: • What research methods were used? • Summarize the process researchers used to collect data. 3) Learn: • What were the key findings of the research? • What conclusion was drawn from the research? 4) Do: • What are two additional follow-up questions that you have based on this research? • Why did you choose these follow up questions? FORMATTING 5) Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: • Use the Assignment 1 template to complete this assignment. • References are not required for this assignment as you will use the assigned article and your webtext. • Be sure to include your name and the date on the cover page of the template.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.