(RS) Assignment 3: Security Concerns and Mitigation StrategiesAssignment RequirementsYou are provided a handout to do this assignment.TasksIdentify a networked technology you use at home, at work, or as a personal convenience. Research and identify three potential threats to endpoint security of the device, and detail a mitigation mechanism for each threat. Also explain why your mitigation strategies would work. Submit the report to your instructor.Required ResourcesTextbookInternetHandouts:Security Concerns and Mitigation StrategiesHostsRS Assignment 3 Security Concerns and Mitigation Strategies Template.docx (YOU MUST USE THIS TEMPLATE TO GET FULL CREDIT)Submission RequirementsFormat: Microsoft WordFont: Arial, Size 12, Double-SpaceCitation Style: APALength: 2–2 pagesSpelling & Grammar count Self-Assessment ChecklistI identified at least one personally significant networked technology.I researched and identified three appropriate threats associated with the technology.I provided a mitigation strategy for each identified threat.I explained why my mitigation strategies would work.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.