(RS) Assignment 4: Post-incident Executive Summary ReportAssignment RequirementsYou have been working as a technology associate in the information systems department at Corporation Techs for almost three months now. Yesterday, you got an e-mail, which specified that a security breach has occurred in your company. The other members of your team also received such e-mails. You checked the firewall logs and it confirmed the security breach.Later, your team took corrective actions in the environment. They isolated the incident and assessed the damage. Today, your manager calls you and asks you to create an executive summary report detailing the events to be presented to executive management. You need to include a summary of corrective options, which may be in the form of architectural adjustments or other configuration changes that will prevent the reoccurrence of this incident in the future.TasksYou need to create a post-incident executive summary report that addresses a security breach. Include an overview of actions taken at each phase of the incident response. Also include suggestions for corrective modifications that would prevent the incident from reoccurring.Required ResourcesTextbook and InternetRS Assignment 4 Post incident Executive Summay Report Template.docx (YOU MUST USE THIS TEMPLATE TO GET FULL CREDIT) Submission RequirementsFormat: Microsoft WordFont: Arial, Size 12, Double-SpaceCitation Style: APA>Length: 1–2 pages>Spelling and Grammar count Self-Assessment ChecklistI included all six incident response phases in my executive summary report.I displayed an understanding of firewall strategies when discussing corrective options in the report.I concisely and clearly summarized information so that an executive can easily absorb the material.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.