(RS) Assignment 2: Describe Types of FirewallsAssignment RequirementsCongratulations! Last week you successfully completed the task on time and had a fun weekend. Now, you are all charged up for the next task. Based on your work in previous tasks, your manager has asked you to prepare some research on common firewalls that will be incorporated into a presentation he plans to give to students in his network security class. You are to describe a variety of common firewall types, describe what they are designed to do, as well as any special requirements (e.g., certifications, network settings) for using them.TasksRefer to the handout for a list of the firewall types. Be as detailed as possible in your descriptions and submit the report to your instructor.Required ResourcesHandout worksheet: WS Types of Firewalls.docx (YOU MUST USE THIS TEMPLATE TO GET FULL CREDIT) Textbook and Internet Submission RequirementsFormat: Microsoft Word Font: Arial, Size 12, Double-Space Citation Style: APA Length: 1–2 pages Spelling and Grammar count Self-Assessment ChecklistI researched and described what specific types of firewalls are designed to do, as well as any special requirements (e.g., certifications, network settings) for using it.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.