Discuss one that you find uniquely engaging or that particularly speaks to you. , briefly explain how the quote you have selected addresses a particular life philosophy and full paragraph with a minimum of five complete sentences. an i will post two other quotes an i need a response to the other 2 i will post them later.https://www.khanacademy.org/humanities/art-history… you will need to have read our content pages on Mythology, Religion & Philosophy and viewed the Five Major World Religions (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. video available in our Cultural History module https://www.khanacademy.org/humanities/art-history…After you’ve gone over the module information, review the quotes from the philosophers below. Discuss one that you find uniquely engaging or that particularly speaks to you. Based on our course notes, briefly explain how the quote you have selected addresses a particular life philosophy and/or give an example of how the concept behind the quote can be applied to everyday life.”We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”-Aristotle, Greek philosopher”Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.”-Kant, German philosopher”Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.”-Confucius, Chinese philosopher”Beware the barrenness of a busy life.”-Socrates, Greek philosopher
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.