1. Identify a breakthrough found in both the popular media and a scientific journal that is 2018 Biology specific.2. Describe the breakthrough. Be careful not to plagerize. Use your own words. 3. Describe why the breakthrough is significant.4. Provide both citations (popular media and scientific journal) in APA format at the end of your document. You must have two citations and only submit one page.5. Format: One page, double lined, include your name in the pdf file name. Note: you must convert your Word document into pdf. This is available using the “Save As” function.6. More format: TNR 12 point font. One inch margins.7. At top of page: your name, section number in one line. Nothing else- no date, no title. 8. Upload into appropriate folder in D2L by 1 pm this Friday! How to do this is in your syllabus. I will NOT accept email submissions.9. Late not accepted.You can submit more than one document but only the last one will be kept in D2L
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.