Andrea applied for a position as a prison guard in a North Carolina State prison. Her application was rejected because she failed to meet the minimum requirements. North Carolina requires that prison guards are at least 120 pounds and a minimum of 5 ft. 2 inches tall. North Carolina officials state that these statutory weight and height criteria are necessary because prison guard positions are contact positions requiring close physical proximity to inmates. The prison further states that hiring more males in contact positions is a “Bona Fide Occupational Qualification”. Andrea brings suit under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.Using the Rasmussen library, your text and other appropriate resources, address the following in a 3-4 page APA paper: Should Andrea win?What are the requirements for an employer to use the BFOQ defense for discrimination?What points should Andrea’s attorney make on her behalf?Use a minimum of 3 credible sources such as scholarly journal articles. Be sure to cite your resources and include an APA formatted title page and references page
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.