Your written assignment is as follows: Part 1 Locate a publicly traded company in an industry that interests you. Find a publicly traded competitor which is suitable for a merger or acquisition with this firm.Write a ten-page double spaced paper (not including exhibits) on why the company should be acquired and what purchase price should be paid. Your analysis should include the “real” reasons behind the merger and not the standard answers. Major topics should include: A brief background of the industry which the company operates, a background on the company and the management team, the acquisition purchase price (you may want to include a base purchase price and the maximum purchase price your firm would be willing to pay), what makes this merger a good fit, a brief strategy on how the company will operate after the merger, and how the deal would be financed.You have an enormous amount of material to use for this project. Annual Reports and 10Ks can be obtained by contacting the company’s Investor Services Department. Part 2 Prepare a PowerPoint presentation as though it was before the Board of Directors of the company and include it with your paper. Your presentation should include the following: A brief history on the company to be valuedHow that company fits into the industryThe valuation of the target companyA conclusion or recommendation to acquire or walk away from the deal This is a big project, so start to think about a company that you’d be interested in during the first week. Remember to keep it simple. If you can’t explain the product to a 12 year old kid, stay away from it. Also keep in mind that financial companies and airlines are notoriously complicated. Please make sure you choose two companies that are in a simple industry that you will enjoy researching and will be easy to explain the reason why you think these two companies should merge.
Boston University Merger and Acquisition Presentation Plan
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.