.Before starting this activity, review the Week 1 LEARN (e-Activity) videos (there are several) and read Chapter 1 in the course text book. Doing this will give you the Whyto include in your response to the following:1) From the LEARN, determine which of the two primary drivers of the competitive landscape is more influential. a. Explain your rationale. 2) From the PRACTICE activity, identify an organization that could benefit from the application of the I/O Model of Above-Average Returns (Figure 1.2 page 15 in the textbook). a. Follow the five steps to justify your answer. b. Do not use Apple or Walmart in this exercise, nor should the organization you select be the same as another post.Be sure to respond to at least one (1) other student and/or myself student (more responses may be required to get your percentage to 100%).Do not plagiarized this discussion cause it’s important
Business administration capstone primary drivers competitive landscape practice activities
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.