1200 words total number 1-4 APA CITED and 3 scholarly sources……………..#5 250 words and 2 scholarly sources apa cited1. In a narrative format, discuss Auto Zone from a strategic perspective. Information concerning recent changes in the firm is readily available online and should be accessed. Strategic issues should be discussed in “real time.”2. How would you define Auto Zone’s industry? Would you include new car dealerships and/or discount stores in the industry? Why or why not?3. How has Auto Zone responded to changes in its macroenvironment? Is Auto Zone immune to threats associated with economic downturns? Why or why not? 4. Review the discussion in the reading on changes in social forces associated with automobiles. Suppose that you are the CEO of Auto Zone. What changes present opportunities for your firm? Which changes concern you the most? 5. You are an executive in your company. A senior executive of your key competitor has recently interviewed you extensively for a more lucrative position with this competitor. Having not heard back from the interviewer, you did some investigation and found out that, this was a fake interview aimed only at gaining competitive intelligence. You know that this fake interview is a violation of the Judeo-Christian religious view of ethics. a. Explain why the fake interview violated the Judeo-Christian religious view of ethics as discussed in your READ assignment. It is important to align your worldview claims to those expressed in the READ assignment. Don’t go on a tangent with any other personal beliefs.b. Which of the view(s) of ethics discussed in Chapter 5 does this fake interview exemplify?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.