1200 words APA cited………3 scholarly sources…..NO PLAGIARISM…….QUESTION #7……..250 words….2 scholarly sources….APA CITED1. Describe the demand curve for a perfectly competitive firm and explain why the demand curve looks the way it does.2. (a) What are the two critical questions a firm must answer?(b) What is the main economic objective of every firm?3. (a) Fill in the table below and answer the following questions. Show your step-by-step calculations either by typing them in the text box below or by submitting a photo of your handwritten calculations to the Drop Box.(b) How much output will the firm choose to produce? Explain why the firm chooses this level of output.QuantityPriceTotal RevenueTotal CostProfitMarginal RevenueMarginal Cost0$45$501$45$902$45$1203$45$1404$45$1705$45$2106$45$2607$45$3304. Choose a firm that has monopoly power. Explain how each of the three barriers to entry would apply to that firm. Do not choose a firm that is covered in the text or course materials5. Describe the demand curve for a monopolist. Why does the monopolist’s demand curve look different than the demand curve of a perfectly competitive firm?6. What is meant by Average Cost Pricing in terms of monopoly regulation? Discuss the difficulties in Average Cost Pricing.#7…….250 WORDS…..APA CITED….2 SOURCES…….7. choose a FISCAL policy that you would recommend to help an economy that is in a recession. Make sure you pick a specific government or tax policy. Saying to increase government spending or an expansionary policy is not a fiscal policy and does not answer the question. You should not choose a monetary policy (i.e. interest rate manipulation, selling of bonds, or printing of money).Explain how your policy would help increase aggregate demand. That is, does it increase C, I, G, or X? Explain what would happen to prices (i.e. inflation). You may use either the Modern Keynesian model or the Classical Model to conduct your analysis. Just be sure to note which one you are using.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.