1250 words (not including in-text citation and references as the word count) count a minimum of three scholarly sources are required in APA format. Let’s be sure to write it in own work 100% and give appropriately when using someone’s else work. INSTRUCTIONS: Using AT LEAST 300 words per response (not including your reference list), respond to the following questions using the reading material attached and Scholarly sources as references. 1.What is a positioning strategy? What are some ways marketers can position their products? Discuss a specific example of how a product has been positioned recently – either a new product introduction or re-positioning of an existing product. How was it positioned? What new market was pursued? How did you find out about this position or how did you discover the position? 2. Consumers’ self-concepts are reflections of their attitudes toward themselves. Whether these attitudes are positive or negative, they will help to guide many purchase decisions. Discuss marketing of products or services to bolster self-esteem or to reward each of the following “selfs” – the actual self, the collective self, the digital self, the extended self, the ideal self, the looking glass self, and the torn self. 3. What are psychographic and why would marketers want to perform a psychographic analysis? AIOs are an important part of psychographic segmentation. What are AIOs and how can marketers assess these in consumers? Assume you are marketing a chain of new restaurants targeting young professional college graduates. Using AIO segmentation as a basis, suggest two suitable advertising techniques to reach this target. Justify your selections. 4. Explain how, just like people, brands also have personalities. Select one of the following brands and discuss its personality: Tesla, Apple, Nike, Walmart, McDonalds. Now pick a direct competitor to your selection and compare its brand personality.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.