1250 words (not including in-text citation and references as the word count) count a minimum of three scholarly sources are required in APA format. Let’s be sure to write it in own work 100% and give appropriately when using someone’s else work. INSTRUCTIONS: Using AT LEAST 300 words per response (not including your reference list), respond to the following questions using the reading material attached and Scholarly sources as references. 1 Compare and contrast the three hierarchies of attitudes. Explain how levels of commitment to an attitude influence the likelihood that it will become part of the way we think about a product in the long term. 2 Explain the principle of cognitive consistency and the theory of cognitive dissonance. Discuss a time when the principle of cognitive consistency has occurred in one of your purchase decisions. Provide an example of a time when one of your purchases has resulted in cognitive dissonance. What did you do to reduce the dissonance? 3 Discuss the concept of opinion leadership. How do opinion leaders make themselves known on the Internet? What is their impact? Discuss. 4 Read the NEVER STAY HERE! THE POWER OF NEGATIVE ONLINE REVIEWS Case Study at the end of Chapter 11. How accurate are the reviews found on sites like Yelp or Trip Advisor and how comfortable should consumers be in letting the reviews of others influence where and how they travel and stay? If you were a hotel owner, what steps should you take to address a negative online review? Find an actual example of a hotel that has done a good job responding to a negative review. Discuss how they handled the situation.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.