1) https://www.businessinsider.com/the-dollar-menu-is-dead-2018-12This article describes how the once popular dollar-menu item fast-food staple has lost its luster as menu prices increase and chains turn toward new types of deals to win over budget shoppers.McDonalds led the charge in 2013, when it killed its famous Dollar Menu. While the economics of the menu didn’t make sense, as the chain was losing money by selling certain items for $1, the loss of the menu damaged McDonald’s. Traffic dropped, with executives admitting in 2017 that they needed to come up with a new value strategy. Using one of the ethical theories you learned in this Unit, describe how you view the wisdom of the decision being made by an increasing number of fast food restaurants to do away with the popular dollar menu. (The theories are •Utilitarianism: Maximize the Common Good •Rights: Freedom from Force and Fraud •Justice: Greatest Benefit to the Least Advantaged •Objectivism: Rationality and Man qua Man •Integrative Social Contracts Theory: Hypernormsand Authentic Norms •Ethicof Care: Relationships and Dialogue) 300 words2) https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/12/sports/nba-basketball-shoes-puma-nike.html?action=click&module=Editors%20Picks&pgtype=HomepageIn your own words (please do not take up valuable space quoting from the article), explain why Puma and other brands are regarded as a more alluring company to become associated with than traditional brands such as Nike. 300 words 3) Consider carefully whether you believe corporate whistleblowers should or should not generally report suspected corporate wrongdoing inside the company, in order to give the company a chance to address it before reporting it to the press or government officials.write a comment explaining your position and your reasoning. 300 words
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.