Assignment 1: Business Memo•You are a manager in a business.Write a one-page memo directing a junior member of your staff to perform a technical cal-culation and to write a memo describing the result of the calculation and explaining itssignificance. You may pick any problem you like. A typical financial math problem would work well.Be sure to pick a problem you can do yourself! Impress upon your junior staff member thatthe reader of her memo will not be a technical guru, and that the memo should not containthe calculations.•Now you are the subordinate (i.e. the junior staff member).Solve the problem and write the required memo. Remember that the memo should not containthe calculations. Please write up the solution separately and turn it in as well.There are total two memo and each needs one page.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.