Assignment Steps Resources: Microsoft® Excel® and PowerPoint® Select a complex continuous process from your personal life or work.Complete the following: Use Microsoft® Excel® to calculate the defined process metrics including variation and process capability. Use Microsoft® Excel® and PowerPoint® to develop and display a control chart for the process. Evaluate the control chart and process metrics using Statistical Process Control (SPC) methods. Evaluate whether the process could benefit from the use of Six Sigma tools.Develop a 525-word executive summary in which you describe your Statistical Process Control project and include the control chart with SPC.Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.