1. (25 points) Choose a Business to Consumer (B2C) service provider electronic commerce company. It can be a real/existing or fictitious company. Elaborate on what this company is providing. Then, choose two of any available business models. They both should be a good fit, but one should be the best fit among these models. Explain why both models are good for your company, and why one is best. Elaborate your answer. 2. (25 points) In the company you have chosen above, you are thinking about opening a large social media marketing division. The regular marketing/revenue-generating models of your company will remain intact. Please discuss whether it is a good idea to move to social media marketing. If you decide to do it, please discuss what will be the advantages and disadvantages of moving to social media marketing. 3. (20 points) Choose a B2C e- commerce company. How would you develop your company strategy? Please explain how they relate to your specific company. 4. (30 points) Choose any e-commerce business of your liking. It can be B2B or B2C. What kind of infrastructure would you need for your company? What steps would you take for a seamless integration in your business, and why? Finally, when and how would you determine whether your infrastructure development was successful?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.