Assignment: Author a comprehensive :Youth Vocational Development Program” for incarcerated youth. The program needs to include the incarcerated youth identifying target careers when they get out and applying those needed characteristics while they are working in jailhouse jobs. These need to be documented by both the youth and the jailhouse employer, example would be a TA in the school area being able to point out things in their day that helped them to better themselves for their targeted job of being an XRay tech. The program needs to include MentoringAssessment,Testing, and counselingIndividualized Learning PlansJob Search AssistanceSoft and Technical skill development and trainingApprenticeships-paycheck,daily journal writings, monthly evaluation by work supervisor, national industry certificate, opportunity to work with recognizable companies such as CVS Health and UPS, who have registered Apprenticeship programsBe sure to support your comprehensive plan with peer reviewed journals and scholar writings and all other scholarly evidence in APA style.
Capstone Project: Writing A Comprehensive Youth Vocational Development Program
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.