Annotated BibliographyIf you are unfamiliar with how to create an Annotated Bibliography, be sure to review the Annotated Bibliography section on the library website. It can be accessed here. Any further questions can be answered in this week’s Live Classroom with your instructor portion of the module, which will focus on how to create an annotated bibliography.With your proposal and any other research that you conduct, you will need to find resources to support your topic and then reference them in order to give credit where credit is due. Annotated bibliographies are typically used for academic research papers, but they can also be useful tools for professional reports and proposals. In an annotated bibliography, each reference includes an additional summary that describes the content and explains why the source is useful. In your summary explain why the source is included in the bibliography. As you summarize each source, make sure you identify the main idea that will be highlighted. Construct your summary around the meaning and value of each source and establish a connection of the source to the proposal. You must distinguish credible and accurate types of materials to support the main concept of the proposal and recognize the context of your sources.For your annotated bibliography, include at least five sources, of which two must be from scholarly journals. To locate your sources, you will need to utilize effective search tools within the databases to distinguish relevant academic and professional sources. Use the databases in the library to locate the scholarly resources. The databases can be found in the Library Resources tab.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.