Chapter 3 Entrepreneurial ChallengeRead and Complete Chapter 3 Entrepreneurial Challenge (page 128): BUILD YOUR OWN BUSINESS. You will complete these assignments for each chapter throughout the semester and put together a final report at the end of the semester. Write an analysis addressing the following:Your business needs to take advantage of ebusiness and Business 2.0 strategies if it wants to remain competitive. Detail how your business could use Web. 1.0 and Web 2.0 to increase sales and decrease costs. Be sure to focus on the different areas of business such as marketing, finance, accounting, sales, customer service, and human resources. You would like to build a collaboration tool for all of your customers and events. Answer the following questions as they pertain to your business.What type of collaboration tool would you build?How could you use the tool to facilitate planning, product development, product testing, feedback, and so on. What additional benefits could a customer collaboration tool provide that could help you run your business?Instructions for your submission: Open the Word document from your previous submission:”Entrepreneurial Challenge-YourName”.You will be using this document throughout the semester.Make any requested changes from feedback received in previous weeksAdd a bold heading titled: Chapter 3: EbusinessFollow the formatting requirements belowBe sure your analysis is clear and organized.Change the Footer on the Word document to: Left (Your Name), Middle (Page number), Right (semester, year).Submit “Entrepreneurial Challenge-YourName” prior to the due date and time.Formatting Requirements:Times New Roman, 12 point fontOne-inch margins (indent first line of paragraphs 1/2-inch)Double spaced (no extra spacing before or after paragraphs)Correct spelling and punctuationComplete sentences
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.