1). When writing a formal argumentation essay, make sure you have the following in your essay: –State the problem or issue in your introduction; –In some cases, state the possible positions to be taken on the problem; –State the position you will take in your essay; –Offer supporting evidence that the position you take is the reasonable one to hold –Anticipate objections to the position and acknowledge or refute them –Affirm the position and make a final appeal –You should have an introduction paragraph in your essay –You should have 3-5 body paragraphs, each body paragraph to begin with a topic sentence, followed by supporting evidence –Argue for only one key point in each body paragraph. –You should have a conclusion paragraph. In your conclusion, reiterate your position on the topic of your argumentation, summarize the key points you argued for in the body of your essay that support your position on the topic, and draw a conclusion out of it. –Your essay should have 1000-1200 words 2). Remember to use induction or deduction in your reasoning. Remember to avoid logical fallacies. 4. You MUST use correct MLA style for your in-text citations and works cited page.
Choose the following topics for your argumentation essay: Marijuana should be legalized for medicinal purposes.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.